Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Equality"... I Think Not

I am a devoted Satanist. I do not believe people should be treated equally because Humans are by no means equals. I believe that people should be treated justly as they deserve. Therefor, if someone is always greedy, self absorbed and cares only of themselves and cares not who they hurt they should be treated as shit. If they are always considerate and polite, treat people as deserved and are willing to lend a hand when help is needed then they should be respected as they respect others. Anyone who disagrees is entitled to there own opinions but i can assure you you'll be proven a fool. I can vouch that humans are born innocent and equal in spirit. But if you can for once say that people remain as equals throughout there lives then with all due respect, you are an ignorant fool and shall be treated as one and taken severe advantage of. My foremost goal is to help people realize that people shouldn't be treated with respect unless it is DESERVED. And if anyone is gracious toward an undeserved one and that individual betrays your graces, then they should deliberately be punished to the appropriate degree. I sincerely hope everyone takes heed in this message for if the scum of the Earth is treated as such, then just possibly they'll reevaluate there way of existence. just remember, those who turn the other cheek to others transgressions will turn it only to have it slapped again.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a satan worshipper, but you do make a valid point. Humans are not created or treated equal. I pretty much won't deal with someone if they are a jackass. Not because I don't think they deserve attention, just because I don't have to give them mine.We tend to forget that we are all in this together, and if we don't look out for the best interests of the race, we will soon be gone. The human race is like a cancer on the face of the planet, and sooner than later we will find out the hard way that our actions have consequenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what exactly is the principal behind Satanic worship. I'm not trying to mock anyone, I have never known a Satan worshipper and I don't know anything about it. From your writing I can tell that you are an advocate for environmental protection, so to speak. Is Satanic worship something like Pagenism or wiccen?

    ReplyDelete

Hail Lucifer

Hail Lucifer