Thursday, October 15, 2009

Humanity's Shameful Face

Contemplating my insanity,
And all the world's atrocity.
I glance about at all the waste,
And feel disgust to my disgrace.
Although a marvel is Humanity,
Our species fuels my animosity.
Humans seem as though a wraith,
To haunt the globe and slay my faith.
If only the rule of respect were adhered,
This would be a more vibrant sphere.
The fate of the world rests great in our hands,
It is far past due time to mend prcious land.
The world should be treated as though our wife,
For when Mother Earth ends so must all life.
This poem is here not merely to rhyme,
But to help thou consider how scarce is our time.
Through Man the world lives vicariously,
But with mankind's existance so feades harmony.
My eyes fill to the brim with hate,
As I watch the miners excavate.
Why must we provoke such ample madness,
And cause the world such great distress.
Mother Earth is our only host,
Must Humanity always boast.
Most mishaps are from our blunder,
Must we ever invade and plunder.
For at our error the earth corrodes,
Which causes trust to thus explode.
It's acceptable to establish village,
But deplorable to rape and pillage.
The greed I've witnessed with my eyes,
Doth fill my heart with immense despise.
I declare humans wretched for the most,
For we transform nature into a ghost.
Many lay waste unto the land,
And none lay waste with righteous hands.
Many species call Earth home,
So why can't Man just leave alone.
Too many holes in Earth we bore,
Why must Man be such a whore.
The callous touch of Man, I hate,
Lets hope the land rejuvenates.
Why can't Earth just be left plain,
Our species transgressions, I do disdain.
The intelligence of our entire race,
Has taken us to the commencement of Space
We'll need to use this knowledge soon,
For we will wrought our dear Earth's doom.
I hope renewal embraces the land,
For what a mistake, the creation of Man.

1 comment:

Hail Lucifer

Hail Lucifer